Home » GuangDong, Headline

Visited A Primary School In GuangDong

26 March 2011 13 Comments

always contributes much for GDP of China. But some places there are still poor. I visited a primary school in a town named Xuwen(徐闻) , It’s a part of our . I love children and teachers there, though I can’t understand their local language.

The headmaster’s office and bedroom. The dated computer is the only one they have.

The headmaster’s bed in office.

Nothing can change this truth:they are children ,they are the world.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Tags: ,

• jam said:

Long time no update in here, what happened? Ya I agree, children is the future to mankind.
    jam´s last [type] ..How to Be Energy Efficient At Home

• vicky said:

so sad to read it.we often say that the students are our future. but they have no good condition.

• 89 maroc said:

I appreciate the work you do in this site.thanks for sharing this informative post

• van025 said:

THanks for your meaningful sharing
    Pupils are so lovely.Poor them due to lack of good conditions.We must call sponsor from government.
    van025´s last [type] ..Making Your Own Computer Wallpaper

• french Marianne said:

Thanks for those photos. Our daughter was born in Xuwen. I am so glad to discover pictures of the life there. Could you tell me more about your public welfare project? I am not sure to undestand it all (your post is very short).
    thanks

• Ron said:

These children are fortunate because they can come to school and learn something. Some children don’t have the chance to attend school because they don’t have money to buy their needs for school.
    Ron´s last [type] ..How to Reduce Man Boobs Through Daily Habit

• nicole said:

Thank you for sharing those photo..This pupil are so adorable..I really appreciate your post..
    nicole´s last [type] ..cashiers nc real estate

• FelipeG said:

So sad to see the situation of the young generation in GuangDong. But they are still lucky enough that they have a chance to learn. Children of the world is our future and hope they can be helped with the outreaching programs to improve their education facilities. Thank you for sharing.
    FelipeG´s last [type] ..Long Winter Dog Walks

• Nikon D5100 Review said:

But the cool think about kids, is they are completely oblivious to the surroundings… They throw themselves into any situation with no preconceived judgements…

• Melaka Girl said:

I really admire your efforts in this welfare activity and I wish someday I could join this kind of activity too. =)

• Comprar Pendientes de Plata said:

So sad… I hope these children could have an opportunity in their life.

• Mihran Kalaydjian said:

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Also visit my web blog: Mihran Kalaydjian
    Mihran Kalaydjian´s last [type] ..Mihran Kalaydjian

• Terrence said:

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little
    comment to support you.

My web-site … webpage (Terrence)
    Terrence´s last [type] ..Terrence