Home » China, Travel Culture

My Friend’s Chinese Traditional Style Office

5 January 2009 39 Comments

Louisa is a creationary girl. She can always chance things from normal to brilliant.
I am a simple style person, But I love to stay in her small office, Yeah, It’s a Chinese Traditional style office desgin by Louisa herself. I can feel warm, leisurely and comfortable there.

chinese-traditional-style-office0305
She use different kinds of textile with chinese traditional pattern to define the main style.

chinese-traditional-style-office0311
Souvenirs from different countries are put optionally here and there.

chinese-traditional-style-office0313
Bookcase was also a corner for rest.

chinese-traditional-style-office0318
All the furniture is old style too, You can find them from ZhongShan traditional market.

chinese-traditional-style-office0310
Red wall and traditional style lamp is also very important element.

chinese-traditional-style-office0322
Using plastic trash as the vase of planting.

chinese-traditional-style-office0309
GuangDong traditional stle lion and drum, as the detail ornament.

chinese-traditional-style-office0320
Water lily is a kind of plant love by traditional chinese intellectual.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Tags: ,

This is an office? Wow! Looks so comfortable and nice! I like the way she uses the Chinese designs and stuffs. I actually like the ceiling lamp!

foongpc’s last blog post..Jay Chou’s Rainbow

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:06 pm:

I like that ceiling lamp too, I love the traditional Chinese painting on it! :)

• sherry said:

Hi, i’m a Chinese girl but not so brilliant as your friend. The office is great, displaying some representative culture of China.

sherry’s last blog post..xi’an city: overview

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:07 pm:

Hi sherry, I always think we are brilliant on other way. :P

• Metz - Empty Streets said:

Hi iWalk

I am back and first thing on my agenda is to greet you a fantastic new year. I have missed being able to drop by and visit during the hectic holidays and am now back to my daily routine. :) lots of hugs and may the new year bring us all new and exciting things for all of us. :)

Metz – Empty Streets’s last blog post..Empty Streets Special: Xmas Editorial

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:13 pm:

Thanks Metz!

Now you are back to work, And I will begin my chinese new year holiday! I will disappear for some days like you too!

Hope you a good start!

Metz - Empty Streets reply on January 7th, 2009 11:57 pm:

finally I get time to sit down and really appreciate this set up and there is only one word in mind for me right now that I believe can best describe this – DIVINE :)

Metz – Empty Streets’s last blog post..Empty Streets Special: Have you ever Tag

Very nice office ! Lots of interesting things on display ! A mini museum :)

Must be very comfortable working there !!

JH’s last blog post..Face to Face

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:26 pm:

Yeah, I always want enjoy a cup of tea there too!

• Sugar said:

Wow looks so calm and comfy… Your friend must be really enjoying to work there. :)

Sugar’s last blog post..Twins for Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:46 pm:

Yeah, I feel enjoy to work there too!

Her office looks more like a nicely decorated home. I like the 2nd photo with the dolly..so pretty. I see alot of red in her decor..:)

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:48 pm:

These dolly were souvenirs from Russia. :P

• Heidi said:

I love it! The red, the light, the plants,everything! I could just sit there and be cozy and read a good book. I suppose work if I have to:)

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:51 pm:

Do you know heidi, I have same feeling with you, I love to work there,But I find I always think about tea, coffee, book and something else. :P

• Chopper Wallpaper said:

HAPPY NU YEAR 2009!

iWalk reply on January 6th, 2009 8:51 pm:

Happy 牛 year to you too!

• The Fitness Diva said:

Wow, how colorful! Your friend has a very creative and decorative eye!
    No way you can be sad around those colors and that decor! ;)

The Fitness Diva’s last blog post..The Fitness Diva’s Weight Loss Tool #1

iWalk reply on January 10th, 2009 11:22 am:

Yes, she is!

I always make anything into simple cool color, But she can give me warm and happy feeling. Maybe that’s why we are match. :P

• Quickroute said:

Very creative work indeed!

iWalk reply on January 10th, 2009 11:47 am:

yeah, she want her creative work can bring more inspirations to people who work in this room. :)

• Atniz said:

the souvenirs looks like voodoo collections.

Atniz’s last blog post..Message To Work At Home Bloggers

iWalk reply on January 10th, 2009 11:48 am:

Haha, I don’t know, But she loves all kinds of strange souvenirs. :)

• asmaliana said:

The decor is nice and contemporary except for the Dragon that scares me…

asmaliana’s last blog post..The Cycling GM…

iWalk reply on January 12th, 2009 12:58 pm:

Ha,that’s not Dragon, It’s kind of lion. But people like to describe it a little like dragon, a little like Qilin.

Yeah, It’s looks horrible, people think it can help avoid evil. :)

• Friendz said:

hey very nice decoration…love it..

iWalk reply on January 12th, 2009 1:09 pm:

And cost less money too…

• Web Marketing said:

So do you always apply the laws of Feng Shui when you set up your living areas?

iWalk reply on January 15th, 2009 10:18 pm:

We obey the laws of Feng shui partly,becuase we are only know it partly. :P

Do you believe Feng Shui too? I think it’s a branch of ecology, Add some thing metaphysics. :)

• Web Marketing said:

Oh, sorry for the double post, just would like to wish you a Happy and prosperous new year!

iWalk reply on January 15th, 2009 10:18 pm:

Thanks so much my friend, Hope you a happy happy new year too!

• My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 | Outdoor Ceiling Fans said:

[...] My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 Posted by root 23 minutes ago (http://www.iwalku2.com) I like that ceiling lamp too i love the traditional chinese painting on it add your comment below or trackback from your own site Discuss  |  Bury |  News | My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 [...]

[...] My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 Posted by root 8 hours ago (http://www.iwalku2.com) I like that ceiling lamp too i love the traditional chinese painting on it add your comment below or trackback from your own site Discuss  |  Bury |  News | My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 [...]

• My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 | Outdoor Decor said:

[...] My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 Posted by root 21 minutes ago (http://www.iwalku2.com) The decor is nice and contemporary except for the dragon that scares me my friend chinese traditional style office iwalk u2 outdoor ceiling fans said i love the traditional chinese painting on it add your comment below or trackback from powered by wordpre Discuss  |  Bury |  News | My Friend Chinese Traditional Style Office iWalk U2 [...]

• free FONT said:

looks so beautiful

• Eliza Dushku said:

over some, a long time a couple of. Well okay. I need something like this to complete my assignment in college, lucky it has a similar topic as yours. Thanks, great share.

Hi man did you’r had other links ? I care article cultivate pro my friend … ..

• akyaka apart said:

Hi friends did you’r have news videos ? I care clerical evolve so my dad … ..

• religion said:

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very smartly written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.