Home » Japan

Kimono Fashion Show At Nishijin Textile Center, Kyoto

15 November 2008 18 Comments

I had a short business trip to Japan last week. was my first destination when I visited . It has produced elegant textiles for the imperial family and nobility for centuries.
at Nishijin Textile Center is a famous perform, That’s part of Kyoto culture.

Here is a short video I took:

If you want know more about Kyoto Nishijin Textile Center, Just visit: Kyoto Nishijin Textile Center & Kimono Fashion Show Travel Guide.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Tags: , , ,

Nice photos !

Must be fun to go on a business trip and taking time off to tour around !

Hope to see more of your Japan trip photos soon !

Tiny reply on November 15th, 2008 1:46 pm:

JH,You said the truth.

A business trip is often a good chance for tavel as well. :)

• lexan said:

delicately beautiful…!

i would like to invite you to visit my other blog:
    it is about common computer issues and troubleshooting steps we could do to fix them

ingat po…

Tiny reply on November 16th, 2008 10:46 am:

Thanks lexan!
    So you have more than one blog, That’s really need hard work!

• Travel Blog said:

I love the kimonos and Japanese culture, probably because my grandmother was Japanese. We have these Japanese dolls in our homes in kimonos since I was very young.

iWalk reply on November 17th, 2008 12:03 am:

Japanses keep their culture so well, That we can easily feel their style, that maybe the reason the fashion world will blow the “Japan wind”. :)

• Metz - Empty Streets said:

This is one thing that i admire about the Japanese people and their culture. Their ability to merge their neo ideologies and still keep their roots intact :) Great shots iWalk :)

iWalk reply on November 17th, 2008 12:09 am:

You catch the point,Metz.

Few countries could keep their culture so well in such a fast growing speed.But Japan did.

But, This post was not written by iWalk.Yeah, It’s my co-author Tiny’s Japan travel blogs. :D

Tiny reply on November 17th, 2008 6:54 pm:

Haha, Thanks, Metz.

I must agree with you! We still know too little about Japanese, We still should learn their strong suit. :)

• Free Mini-Site said:

Love to see girl in kimono.. Such as innocent girl..

Tiny reply on November 17th, 2008 7:13 pm:

Kimono is one of the best dress for oriental ladies. :)

• winona said:

good job on this tiny. What I admire about it is that the fabrics looks so fine, very original and the color and designs are somehow very bright. It looks expensive hehehehe…..

Tiny reply on November 17th, 2008 7:17 pm:

Yeah, they are artwork in my eyes, and they are really expensive to me.

Tell you the truth, I only tried the kimono style night-suit in hotel, haha.:D

Hi guys did you have new articles ? I relish clerical advance pro my friend … ..

• akyaka apart said:

Hello guys do you’r had other links ? I care article build up so my dad … ..

• dizi fragmanlari said:

Hello friend did you have other sites ? I relish letter cultivate for my dad … ..

• Bonita Servantez said:

I would like to show my appreciation to you for rescuing me from this particular difficulty. Right after looking throughout the internet and meeting views that were not powerful, I was thinking my life was over. Existing devoid of the strategies to the difficulties you’ve fixed by way of your main guideline is a crucial case, as well as those that could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not noticed your blog. Your training and kindness in taking care of everything was crucial. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come across such a subject like this. It’s possible to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for your specialized and sensible guide. I won’t hesitate to refer your web site to anybody who should have direction on this issue.

• Terakota said:

I needed to write you that tiny remark so as to say thanks a lot yet again over the stunning things you have discussed on this page. This is so extremely open-handed with people like you to make publicly all most of us might have offered for sale for an e-book in making some cash on their own, precisely given that you could have tried it if you ever wanted. The smart ideas as well served like a good way to recognize that many people have a similar keenness much like my personal own to see a good deal more in regard to this matter. I believe there are thousands of more pleasant times ahead for individuals that browse through your blog post.