Home » London, Travel Guide

How Can I Contact The Queen Elizabeth II?

5 October 2008 13 Comments

Queen Elizabeth’s footprint is setting near the .
A monument on the ground is a great idea. She is always so close with her people.

was 76 years old in 2002, when she celebrated her Golden Jubilee. She was the oldest monarch to celebrate a Golden Jubilee.

I don’t know much about Queen Elizabeth II. But I know she is a good Queen, A good wife and a good mother.

She is not so faraway from us. You can contact The Queen with various ways:

1. Letter (If you want receive a reply):
You can write to Her Majesty at the following address:
Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
SW1A 1AA

2. eMail: (can’t promises individual replies)
You can email The Queen through this web site: email to the Queen Elizabeth II

3. Phone (You can’t expect Her Majesty herself answer your call of course)
tel: (+44) (0)20 7930 4832(during working hours)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Tags: , , , , ,

• Jacqueline said:

I’ll keep this info handy just in case I ever need to contact the Queen. :-)

Wolf reply on December 10th, 2008 3:45 pm:

Did you try it, Jacqueline?
    I think she will love to hear from you. :)

• Cath Lawson said:

I have to add – the tours of Buckingham Palace are well worth doing too. You’re not likely to see the Queen but you get to see a lot of the palace and the folk showing you round will point out the bit of the palace she actually lives in.

I think the tours run through summer only.

Wolf reply on October 9th, 2008 11:38 pm:

Thank you so much, dear Cath Lawson.
    Buckingham Palace is really a place that has many interesting stories. I feel so sorry I have little time there. :(

• petertherock said:

I was chatting with James one afternoon about the subject of Immortality. My argument was that the bloodline befalls from the First King with the said ‘BRITAIN’. The debate went on that GODS are Immortal, and the Mortals live and die according to their word. Also gifts of Immortality are given when behaviour is seen to be ‘as it were’ good, to certain individuals. And then James went off into his own stupour, and ended the Debate. ‘YOU ARE GOD’ again was his word.
    Anyway the reason I offer this information to you, is this, through memory and tales of reincarnation, I fear you may be my estranged wife o’er all these years. Israel and Jesus, John your son, after Christ’s Crucifixion, we journey to Britain, where I am KING ARTHUR, my mortal wound I still carry, the grail, Merlin, my mother MAB, jump to 1468, I am Prince VLAD DRACULE, my wife once again Elizabetha, strange death, and manors and riches. Then another incarnation ADAM WEISHAUPT, Leader of the Grand Order of the Illuminati. and their myself and My daughter Kate arriving right on time to a tale by Jules VERNE. I have done enough research into my life and the conclusion as I search for female companionship is that Elizabeth is my wife. Can you help? And fellow disciple Philip, in your life and in James’ life, he is a star.
    With Love St. Peter

• Uk Visa Consultant said:

This post is very useful for those people who are used to for travel world wide and who are always to ready for go abroad, specially for those people who want to go European countries like UK. You blog is not a blog it is a informational guide for us. we appreciate your workS. Keep it up

• simon said:

hi ma’am it is with great pleasure talking to you over the net.I just want to congratulate your peaceful rule all this time.It will be with joy that I will want you yo bee my friend.I am aged 18.From Cameroon.

• oyun said:

great thanks \o/

• Apryl Remington said:

If you relinquish title to the vehicle to the insurance company and give it up, the offer will be for the fair market value of the vehicle. You will need to pay 25 to 50 of the fee and this will serve as down payment.

• MATTHEW JAMES said:

Mother Queen Elezbeth II
    My name is Matthew James, My wife name is Chanda Nazleen
    We have Three Children, Golden Jubilee I also join celebrate
    this jublee. and Mother Please help me, I wish build Trustee,
    Lilly Trust Foundation, I have no support Finance, If you help me and our Christian Poor Peoples, God Give you Long Life. If you help me, I will give you all yours Requirements.
    Matthew James

Matthew James

T

• Veronica said:

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Veronica´s last [type] ..reviewed

• trainersshoess.co.uk/ said:

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely
    smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
    trainersshoess.co.uk/´s last [type] ..trainersshoess.co.uk/

• baptism quotes said:

Gday pleasant web-site! Person. Exceptional. Superb. I most certainly will search for your site along with make for also? I’m just very happy to seek out lots of valuable information and facts the following while in the put up, we’d like grow much more strategies during this reverence, thank you for spreading.