Home » Cheap Flights, Travel Guide

European Cheap Airfare Guide, With Full List Of Low Cost Airlines

22 August 2008 25 Comments

I always think travel by train (Rail Europe) was the best way to know Europe, But travel via airlines or some other airlines among the cities Europe can be much (Sometimes can be as low as 0.01 Euros during the promotion days).
Oh, yeah, Cheap flying is a good solution! But how?

Solution 1: Discount Airfare Comparison Sites

There are some great travel search site, They can help you compare the widest selection of flights, and find the best deal at once. For detail information, check here: Top 10 Discount Airfare Comparison Sites

Solution 2: Popular Low cost Airlines In Europe

In the last few years, Many low cost airlines have emerged. They give you a lot of options for finding the cheapest flights around Europe.

Three of the most popular low cost airlines in Europe are :

RyanAir :
The largest low cost airlines in Europe, It also mark Europe’s 3rd largest airline and 14th in the world. It has 627 routes, spanning 142 European destinations as well as Morocco in Europe.

Tickets start from €0.01 all inclusive one-way during promotions, But you should always check the full final cost of the fare including all “taxes” and “fees” before booking.

EasyJet :
A British airline, with almost 300 routes, 70 airports throughout Europe and Morocco.
Tickets can range from €20 to €420, all inclusive one-way.

Air Berlin :
Europe’s third largest discount airline, operates a huge network between Austria, France, Egypt, Germany, Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia, Greece and the UK. They are also one of the very few low cost airlines which offers free beverages and food on their flights.

Tickets start from €29 all inclusive one-way.

Solution 3: Territorial Base Low cost Airlines

• North Europe

Sterling (Denmark)
Focus on the routes from 3 Danish airports – Copenhagen, Aalborg & Billund to cities across Europe.

Blue 1 (Finland)
Focus on the routes from Helsinki to Europe, And eight different cities in Finland.

Norwegian (Norway)
Focus on the routes from Norway (mainly Stockholm) to mostly Scandinavian places and also to Europe cities.

• West Europe

L’avion ( France)
Focus on the routes from Paris to New York.

Brussel Airline (Belgium)
Focus on the routes from Brussels to destinations in Italy, Spain, Greece, Germany, Switzerland, the UK and other countries. Brussel Airline also has an extensive network of destinations in Africa.

Iceland Express (Iceland)
Focus on the routes out of Reykjavik to 13 airports in Europe including London, Berlin, Paris and the Nordic capitals Copenhagen, Stockholm & Oslo.

Aer Lingus (Iceland)
Focus on the routes to and from Ireland. Fares as low as €1 on certain routes mean that flying to or via Ireland can be very cheap. (from €28 all inclusive, one-way.)

MartinAir (Netherlands)
Focus on the routes out of Amsterdam, offers worldwide destinations.

Transavia (Netherlands)
Focus on the routes out of Amsterdam to many European destinations.

BMI Baby (United Kingdom)
Bases in Teeside, Cardiff, Manchester and Nottingham East Midlands. Focus on the routes to Scotland and Northern Ireland, and also have a small number of flights out of Gatwick.

FlyBe (United Kingdom)
Focus on the routes out of the UK to many European destinations

FlyGlobeSpan (United Kingdom)
Focus on the routes from Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh) to Europe; a few to Canada and direct service between Sanford/Orlando Florida and Glasgow.

jet2 (United Kingdom)
Focus on the routes out of UK airports Belfast, Blackpool, Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle to destinations throughout continental Europe.

Monarch (United Kingdom)
Focus on the routes from London Luton, London Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester airports to various destinations in mainland Spain, the Balearics, Portugal, Gibraltar, the Canaries and Cyprus.

Thomsonfly (United Kingdom)
Focus on the routes from many UK airports to destinations across Europe and Northern Africa.

• South Europe

Aegean Airlines (Greece)
Focus on the routes from Athens to the Greek islands and the biggest cities of Europe.

Meridiana / Eurofly (Italy)
Focus on the routes out of Italy to many European & Italian destinations.

Wind-Jet (Italy)
Focus on the routes out of Italy to many European & Italian destinations.

Myair (Italy)
Focus on the routes between several French, Italian, Turkish and other European airports.

Blue Air (Roumania)
operates 24 routes within Roumania

CarpatAir (Roumania)
Focus on the routes from Roumania to Italy, Germany, Grece, Ukraine

Air Plus Comet (Spain)
Focus on the routes from Madrid to several places in Western Europe and Latin America.

Clickair (Spain)
Focus on the routes out of Spain to 35 European & Spanish destinations, with main hubs in Barcelona, Sevilla and Valencia.

Spanair (Spain)
Focus on the routes throughout Spain and to a few other European destinations.

Vueling (Spain)
Focus on the routes out of Barcelona to many European destinations.

• Center Europe

TUI Fly (Germany)
Focus on the routes out of Stuttgart, Cologne/Bonn, Hanover, Hamburg and Berlin. Flies as far as Greece and Israel. (from €20 all inclusive, one-way.)

Condor (Germany)
Focus on the routes from Germany to Europe, Offers free food and beverages catered by Lufthansa parent.

Germanwings (Germany)
Focus on the routes between German airports Berlin, Cologne-Bonn, Hamburg, and Stuttgart. (from €20 all inclusive, one-way, to all destinations.)

Helvetic (Switzerland)
Focus on the routes out of Zürich to mainly destinations around the Mediterranean.

Lauda Air (Austria)
Focus on the routes out of Austria to many European destinations.

Niki (Austria)
Focus on the routes out of Austria to many European destinations. Serves free beverages and food.

Sky Europe
Focus on the routes out of Bratislava, Krakow, Prague, Vienna and Warsaw.

Smartwings (Czech Republic)
Focus on the routes out of Prague.

Wizzair (Hungary)
Focus on the routes out of Poland and Hungary . Charge for all checked luggage.

Centralwings (Poland)
Focus on the routes out of Poland (Warsaw, Krakow, Katowice) to several European destinations.

• East Europe

Air Baltic (Latvia)
Focus on the routes from Riga. (from €14 all inclusive, one-way.)

Okay, That’s all what I can find. If there is something lost, PLS leave me a message, Many Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Tags: , , , , ,

• cheap flights said:

Thank you for giving this huge information on Cheap Flying Guide, With Full List Of Low Cost Airlines, I wishing to your successful business. As like a same site i find this site also very best opportunity and best facilities for cheap airline travels.

• Haifa Hotels said:

I cannot deny that I am a miser and anything that says cheap and low cost really makes my eyes light up.

Coming to the post! You have got one hell of a list here man!

This is really comprehensive I must say and to me its like saving some more dollars.

iWalk reply on September 20th, 2008 12:16 am:

And saving some more dollars means I can travel more places. :D

• Croatia Travel said:

Anything that makes anything cheaper is good and should always be encouraged and they will obviously be successful.

I found the information about the United Kingdom flights personally useful

• Aroah said:

I think it is very important to break and also at the same time take a vacation not just sitting at home.

It helps you in so many ways, it makes your mind more ready for the next work load and also it gives you a sense of well being.

You also get to spend time with your family, which in the end matters the most.

• Croatia Travel said:

Travelling is something that I enjoy very much. This list can help me a lot because I travel a lot!

I think there are so many flights out there but you can never keep check which is which and what is the cost of what.

Thanks so much for making my job so much more easier, I think this can be something that can be used for a very long time!

iWalk reply on September 24th, 2008 4:51 pm:

I am glad that you like it!
    I also visited your site, you have a very good Adriatic travel site!

• London Flats said:

Wow this list is amazing, I think this will be good news for my children because they have been wanting to go to a few places for a long time but I was not able to get the funds ready for it.

Thanks a lot for the post! I will pass the link.

iWalk reply on September 30th, 2008 7:45 am:

Thank you my friend, I think your children will enjoy to manage their next trip as a budget travel. Because I always feel glad when I know I can save a lot of money on airfair, That means I can play another more place!

• Tampa Real Estate Agents said:

Your information about flights from Condor was useful. My daughter studies there and she is not the kind who goes into details and gets the best deal so this will help her.
    You must have taken a lot of trouble to make this site.

iWalk reply on September 30th, 2008 7:38 am:

I am so glad that you feel it’s helpful to your dear daughter. Parents always think more about chirldren than themselves.

Yeah, I try my best to share the useful imformation on my travel blog, Because I am a traveler myself.

It’s so grateful to get your kindly comment, Thank you so much!

• Bermuda Vacation said:

A vacation is not just sitting at home in front of the tv like a couch potato. you gotta go out and see it all be it hawii watsahoi or japan you go out there to not just watch it on the discovery channel experience it. So go out, take it slow and let the good times roll.

• Cheap Airfares said:

This story is very useful. Really I like it. Here we can find cheap airfare. You can check it also http://www.globester.com

• Pearle Sidle said:

Nice theme – did you build it?

• Government Money Grant said:

Thanks a lot for the airfare guide. It was really useful.

• Apartments Croatia said:

Hi,

thank you for the great list of low cost flight services.
    I cant emagen how helpful this info is to me right now !

Thanks again and warm greetings from Croatia – Europe

Sarah Sannaghan

• Airfare said:

This is a great list of low-cost airlines. But, like you said, it is very important to check the fees airlines charge before making a final purchase. Ryanair, for example, charges passengers to check in, which of course adds to the ticket price. Travelers should also look at the airports that these airlines fly to/from. Sometimes they are well outside city limits and the money you save must be spent on cab fare to your hotel.
    .-= Airfare´s last blog ..$30 O/W Southwest Sale Fares* =-.

iWalk reply on July 9th, 2009 12:02 pm:

Thanks for your great sharing, I think it’s so helpful to all of us. :)

• New Jersey Home Inspection said:

Thanks a bunch… This info will be hugely helpful… :)

• Clara Haller said:

Nicht schlecht, was da abläuft

• Lisa S. said:

Hi. This is definitely very helpful info you have here and I appreciate the post.

• Dominik Lunklin said:

The stuff that always appears is excellent.

• atlantic city escorts said:

I got this website from my buddy who told me concerning this website and now this time I
    am browsing this site and reading very informative articles or reviews at
    this time.

Feel free to visit my blog post; atlantic city escorts
    atlantic city escorts´s last [type] ..atlantic city escorts

• south african cheap flights said:

I’ll right away grab your rss as I can’t find your email
    subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any?
    Please permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.
    south african cheap flights´s last [type] ..south african cheap flights

• cheap flights from birmingham uk to edinburgh said:

I rarely leave a response, however i did a few searching and wound
    up here European Cheap Airfare Guide, With Full List Of Low
    Cost Airlines | iWalk, U2?. And I actually do have a couple of
    questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it just
    me or does it give the impression like some of the responses look like
    they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing
    on additional social sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post.
    Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    cheap flights from birmingham uk to edinburgh´s last [type] ..cheap flights from birmingham uk to edinburgh